Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Community

Ravens great Bart Scott reflects on Hall of Fame career of Ray Lewis and “being his fullback”

The longtime Baltimore linebacker shared stories about the greatness of No. 52 with Nestor and Luke on Radio Row in Minnesota Super Bowl 52.

AFC North rivals meet on Radio Row as Jamal Lewis, Charlie Batch share Ravens-Steelers stories

Charlie Batch and Jamal Lewis visit Nestor on Radio Row as Steelers and Ravens come together ahead of 2019 Super Bowl in Atlanta.

Wally Williams, Donny Brady remember Memorial Stadium and early Ravens days in Baltimore

Original Ravens Wally Williams and Donnie Brady share early memories from 33rd Street with Nestor and Luke on Radio Row in Miami ahead of Super Bowl LIV.

Boldin comes back to Baltimore via Radio Row to talk Super Bowl XLVII

Anquan Boldin joins Luke and Nestor on Radio Row in Miami 2020 to talk Ravens memories and making the world a better place.

One month before winning Super Bowl XXXV, Dilfer pours his heart out to Nestor at The Barn

If you loved "Bullies of Baltimore," you'll love this one. He led with his heart and his brain and it led to Trent Dilfer winning a ring with the Baltimore Ravens in a very short time here. On the day after Christmas in a short playoff week back in 2000, he told us what winning would mean to him with the emotion we expect...

That time in 2005 when Tony Siragusa had us try his tasty ribs at Super Bowl

After his career, The Goose went into television and brought his signature Sunday dish to Radio Row in Jacksonville the week that Nestor retired from daily sports radio. Comedy ensued...

After 26 faithful purple seasons, the Ravens have bullied me out of my seats and denied my media access

This is my story. This is the truth. And it must be told. In its entirety because it's so outrageous as to be almost unbelievable. Covering the Ravens is all I’ve ever done professionally since the team arrived in Baltimore in 1996, and this is how I feed my family and pay my bills as a small local business and AM 1570 radio operator and entrepreneur.

Bringing the big acts back to Baltimore becomes real with Bruce and The Eagles opening doors to CFG Bank Arena in April

Baltimore Magazine writer Ron Cassie joins Nestor on the Maryland Crab Cake Tour at State Fare in Catonsville to discuss the future of live music in downtown Baltimore and the big acts and big hopes for a million people visiting the building in the first year.

Taking the kids to Annapolis to rock breakfast and Jimmie’s Chicken Shack

Sam Sessa and Jimi Haha tell Nestor about bringing the kids together in Annapolis on to see Jimmie's Chicken Shack and recount the story of the first concert of their childhood. Who loves Styx and Black Sabbath?

Blazing the trail of an epic gathering of Baltimore legends

Ron Cassie tells Nestor about the epic Baltimore Magazine gathering of local legends and trailblazers for the January 2023 cover.
- Advertisement -

Latest News

Making a case for The Milkman

Outfielder Colton Cowser struggled in his first MLB assignment last year but has begun the 2024 with a torrid pace leaving manager Brandon Hyde with some tough decisions on playing time for Austin Hays. Our Luke Jones joins Nestor to evaluate this young roster and ways to continue to utilize the bench and the potential of big bats from blue chip prospects.

The 4/20 holiday is real and here to stay

Wendy Bronfein of Curio Wellness and Nestor discuss the lure, lore and allure of the 420 holiday in cannabis world

Twelve Orioles Thoughts following series loss to Milwaukee

Despite a rough weekend, Baltimore could exhale upon avoiding the sweep on Sunday afternoon.

The Key to getting business back on peninsula after bridge tragedy

Councilman Todd Crandell joins Joe Gold of Key Brewing at Costas Inn on the Maryland Crab Cake Tour to discuss the issues around life, work and transportation for everyone in Sparrows Point and Dundalk affected by the collapse of the Key Bridge.

Reading the book on the past and future with Kyf Brewer of The Ravyns

Musician Kyf Brewer of The Ravyns comes home to Baltimore to discuss his role in Nestor's new documentary, his amazing voice work, band history and the fun duo "Cavern Club" show with Rob Fahey set for Big Falls Inn in White Marsh on Friday night. We're still "Ravyn Maniacs" here!

We proudly present the “new” Faidley’s Seafood at Lexington Market

It took a little longer than we thought but the "new" Faidley's Seafood at Lexington Market is now open. We were thrilled to hear the story of the move and how Damye and Alicia packed the new location with everything you remember about the original space on Paca Street. Luke Jones and Nestor Aparicio broadcast live each Friday (2-5pm) that the Orioles are home this spring and summer.

Holliday gets first hit to help Orioles rally for 6-4 win over Milwaukee

Baltimore avoided being swept despite a rough series against the Brewers.

Search no further for better words of wisdom for David Rubenstein and “Next Chapter” of Orioles baseball in Baltimore

If you want to know the real history of Baltimore baseball, you ask the folks who authored the story of Orioles Magic. Charles Steinberg comes back to Baltimore to hail Larry Lucchino and the real heroes of Camden Yards and saving the Orioles – and offers his best wisdom and native advice to new owner David Rubenstein from his Worcester Woo Sox seat at Polar Park.
- Advertisement -